E-CLIMB.COM S.L., domiciled at c/ Cristina Torrents, 29, 08860 RAT PENAT (Barcelona) Spain, provides services on Internet and for that purpose DECLARES:
That in order to offer better online performance for the user, E-CLIMB.COM S.L. provides to the user several services and products on its website, and that these services are provided to the user according to the terms hereunder:
1. Access to this website is subject to the general terms hereunder detailed.
2. The means of all kinds needed by the user to access the Services are not part of the Services provided by E-CLIMB.COM S.L.
3. The user, unless otherwise duly authorized by E-CLIMB.COM S.L., agrees to use the information included in the Services of the website for its own exclusive needs. The user will not make a commercial use of the Services to which he or she has access to. The user agrees not to use the elements and contents of the Service to perform or promote illegal activities or to attract clients from the Service to other competing services. In addition, the user is responsible for revealing and promoting the compliance with the general terms to any other person authorized by the user to use the Services of the website. The user will no attempt to perform any conducts or activities, while using the resources of the website, against the intellectual and industrial copyright of either E-CLIMB.COM S.L. or third parties, or against the honor, personal and family privacy or the image of E-CLIMB.COM S.L., its employees, collaborators and/or third parties, or that are illicit or offensive. The user agrees to hold E-CLIMB.COM S.L. harmless for any judicial or extrajudicial claims against E-CLIMB.COM S.L., that derives from an inappropriate, illegal or illicit use of the Services of the website by the user or other people involved.
4. The user is solely liable for the consequences, damages or claims that could be derived from the access to the content and/or Services of this website, as well as for its reproduction or diffusion, with or without the consent of its legitimate proprietor.
5. E-CLIMB.COM S.L. will ensure the observance of the existing legislation, and shall be entitled to interrupt at its own discretion the Service, or to immediately terminate the relationship with the user in the event of a suspected commission, completed or not, of any offences established under the Penal Code in force, or in the event of observing any behaviours that E-CLIMB.COM S.L. might judge contrary to ethics, public order, good practice or internal rules of E-CLIMB.COM S.L. or its collaborators, or that could disturb the smooth functioning, image, credibility and/or prestige of E-CLIMB.COM S.L., its employees and collaborators.
6. E-CLIMB.COM S.L. is not liable for the loss, theft or misappropriation of private passwords or the misuse by the users of the information and/or the website’s Services, nor for the misappropriation of personal data by a third person.
7. E-CLIMB.COM S.L. reserves the right to modify or alter these general terms. In such case, E-CLIMB.COM S.L. will inform the users about the changes made. In addition, E-CLIMB.COM S.L. reserves the right to cancel any of the provided services, as well as to stop, where appropriate, the gratuity of services provided.
8. These general terms shall be governed by the Spanish laws in force in this matter regardless of the country or region of origin of the website user. Any amendment, modification and/or rectification on the general terms will be effective against E-CLIMB.COM S.L. only if it has been signed by it. If a provision of the terms is found to be invalid by a court, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
9. Any discrepancies derived from the interpretation and/or application of the current terms shall be resolved by the Courts of Barcelona, to whose jurisdiction E-CLIMB.COM S.L. and the user will submit, thus renouncing to any other jurisdiction. All legal expenses deriving from the breach of this contract shall be covered by the buyer, including the attorneys’ fees, even if their intervention is not required.
E-CLIMB.COM S.L. recommends the user to print and keep these general terms.
II. COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the website, such as texts, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design and software of this website, either taken individually or as an aesthetic unity, are the sole property of E-CLIMB.COM S.L. or its collaborators, and are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights protected by international law.
Their use, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission and manipulation are prohibited, as well as their use exceeding a normal use other than visiting the website and using the Services provided. Access to this website does not imply any kind of refusal, transmission or total or partial transfer of the intellectual and industrial copyright, nor gives any right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the said rights, without the express written consent of the owners of these rights, except for the right of visualization or to obtain a private backup copy of these contents, as long as this right is exercised in good faith and that E-CLIMB.COM S.L. intellectual and industrial copyright remains unaltered and is not used for commercial purposes and only used for the user’s personal information.
Users are solely liable for the use of contents protected by the intellectual and industrial copyright on this website.
E-CLIMB.COM S.L. disclaims any liability regarding any information or access to other sites that are not part of this website and that are not directly managed by E-CLIMB.COM S.L. The links on this website have the only purpose to inform the user about the existence of other information resources on the Internet where to learn more about the contents provided in this website. In no case, E-CLIMB.COM S.L. shall be liable for the consequences resulting from the use of these links by the user.
This website has been created using PrestaShop™ open source software.